alice

alice

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

4am

Currently the time as stated as the title. My little angel is sleeping in my arms. Everytime I put her in her crib she cried. So I thought I'd stay here until she is in deep sleep and maybe blog about the last week.
Alice-Ella is now a week old. Time has flown and it scares me because she won't be little forever. I'm savoring ever moment with her because I understand that having a baby can be so difficult for some people and for me it was relatively easy, I don't want to take that for granted. The las week has brought with it a good amount of sleep and lots of fun learning experiences. Bath time is our favourite time as well as her awake periods. She hasn't done a poo since we left the hospital on Friday but I rang the midwife and she said it was fine to go up to 12 days. I keep hoping to see poo though. Isn't that sad lol.

Anyways I think it's time for me to put her down.

Good night kittens

Mell x

No comments:

Post a Comment