alice

alice

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

40 Weeks Pregnant

Hello Kittens

Tomorrow I am offically 40 weeks pregnant. The 2nd of August is my due date and I have no signs of labour :(
How far along? 39 weeks 6 days

Total weight gain:16kg

Maternity clothes? Tights and large shirts. I bought a mens hoodie in grey and I am wearing it non stop.

Stretch marks? I have about 6 dots at the bottom of my stomach but they havent developed.

Skin, Hair & Nails: Nails have been super long and strong and looking amazing. my hair is getting to feel so much nicer but I have been going blonde so I have been using lots of products. My skin has been lovely, no break outs "touch wood". lol

Sleep: Sleep is non existent. Trying to turn over and get up sucks!

Best moment this week: Nothing! I am over it, I want my baby.

Miss anything? I am at that stage where I just want to eat everything I cant have. :(

Movement:Not so much which is good because she is so big that there is no room!

Food cravings: juice, toast, turkey.

Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of beer and smokes.

Gender: A lovely little girl

Labor signs:none :(

Symptoms: back ache and lots of toilet breaks

Belly button in or out? still in


Wedding rings on or off? Off on a necklace

Can you see your toes? nope :((

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but uncomfortable

Looking forward to: meeting my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment