alice

alice

Sunday, June 10, 2012

33 Weeks Pregnant

 
Welcome back!!!
 
So I am currently 32 weeks and will be 33 weeks on Thursday the 14th of June.
Over these last couple of weeks I've been very stressed. First the doctor thought I had gestational diabetes and I was given no information. I left my doctors office crying and then she took me back in and explained it properly. The test is so long and boring but thankfully I don't have diabetes. 
Also my Grandmother passed away so I've been very upset during the day, as we only last my grandfather 9 months ago.
I finished uni two weeks ago so that has been a load off my shoulders, especially not having to get up and travel 2 hours to go to class, but it happened to end just as I, at 22 years old, got my license! For me that was an exciting day :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain:11kg

Maternity clothes? Bonds maternity bras and singlets and tights and Ive had to buy some new longer shirts and jumpers.

Stretch marks? The ones I had previously seem more noticeable but no new ones except for some small dots along my waist.

Skin, Hair & Nails: nails were becoming weak as they got longer so i cut them down and am wearing fake ones right now. My skin hasnt looked this good in a very long time so thanks pregnancy and I just had my hair done, its soft and growing like a dream. This is all the same except my hair isnt growing as fast. Im getting it redone next week so Im excited.

Sleep: Much harder now. I cant roll around like I am used to. And Its hard to get out of bed.

Best moment this week: She has been moving like crazy. Like so much that it made my legs move when I was sitting down. Also my doctors appointment last week says she is now measuring within the normal size when before she was over.

Miss anything? Ham, turkey, runny eggs and cold seafood. oh SEAFOOD I MISS YOU! 

Movement: Lots and lots, when Im eating especially lol.

Food cravings: juice, tea, cereal

Anything making you queasy or sick: smoking, yuck. and raw chicken

Gender: A lovely little girl

Labor signs: Im not sure, ive been having weird shooting pain in my cervix :-/

Symptoms: just generally cant sleep well.

Belly button in or out? In for now!


Wedding rings on or off? off. they still fit but im paranoid so i wear a bigger ring there that I couldnt wear before :)

Can you see your toes? nope :((

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but Im very sick at the moment which is making me tired and cranky

Looking forward to: meeting my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment